Post Secondary Education Scholarships Posted 3/22/2014
Guidelines for the grants:
1. The applicant must be a member of First Presbyterian Church, Mankato.
2. Grants will be available to enrolled or enrolling college/university and post-secondary students.
3. One grant application per school year will be accepted with a lifetime maximum of four grants awarded per person.
4. The application deadline is April 30, 2014. Late applications will not be considered for award.
5. Application is to be made on the form provided and can be submitted in either written or electronic form.
6. Applicants must include a current transcript with their completed application.
7. If awarded, grant money will be forwarded directly to your school upon verification of your enrollment.
8. You must re-apply annually for a grant even if you previously received a grant and meet all other eligibility requirements.
Applications are available in either a hardcopy form (sent to you via the USPS) or in an electronic format that can be emailed to you and/or your student.
If you, or a student you know, meet the grant eligibility requirements and would like to apply, please contact Kimberly in the church office to have an application form sent to you.
Photos of the Installation Ceremony of Pastor Chris Conlin last Sunday, March 2, 2014 Posted 3/4/2014