Mankato’s Walk to End Alzheimer’s
See video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Join the First Presbyterian Church Mankato Team!
Saturday September 7th
School Sisters of Notre Dame, 170 Good Counsel Drive
Registration at 8:30 a.m.
Ceremony at 10 a.m.
Walk at 10:20 a.m.
- Go to link: act.alz.org/goto/fpc2019
- Register to join our team or make a donation to our team.
- Enter your information.
There are more than 16 million caregivers of people living with Alzheimer’and other dementias in the United States.
More than 5 million Americans are living with the disease.
Alzheimer’s disease is the sixth-leading cause of death in the United States.
- Bringing the global research community together to tackle common challenges, such as the first new diagnostic guidelines for Alzheimer’s in 27 years.
- A free nationwide 24/7 Helpline (800.272.3900) offering information and referrals.
- In-person support groups, connecting those facing the disease with a network of help in their community, like our church’s caregivers support group—now in its sixth year!
If you prefer, you may write a check to the Alzheimer’s Association and drop it by the church office or give it to our team’s co-captains Janet Goff and Sally Erdahl.
For facts about the Alzheimer’s crisis:
For information about the 10 early signs of Alzheimer’s: